iBlacklist.

Everyday I find another reason to tease my co-workers for still not jailbreaking
their iPhone. Today’s reason is the

app, iBlacklist.

I went ahead and gave it a try today thanks to Cydia. Very clean, and easy to use app.

Functions:

Just as it sounds, you can blacklist certain people from calling when iBlacklist app is activated. This comes in handy when you don’t want your multiple lovers to know about each other. The options are really awesome once you get in. First off you create a blacklist group. Lets say I create the “Annette” blacklist group. The people added in this list are the people I want blocked when I am with Annette. Even more options inside each blocked person. I can choose to make it go straight to Voicemail or use a busy signal, or Accept and hang up, or just ring when the blocked contact calls. There is also a Whitelist area, where you can add certain users you want to get through during iblacklist activation. That is more for intricate use of enabling two groups of contacts to coincide.Now to use more advanced options such as multiple active lists you will need to purchase the full version on the homepage via PayPal for $12.99. Not to bad, but I have been doing fine with the demo version which allows you to use one Active List at a time with two blocked contacts at once. Thats all I need. If you are juggling more than 3 lovers than you definitely need a full version and maybe even a STD and HIV check also.

AddInto

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment