Is it just me, or have the iPhone/iPod Touch games been getting more and more recognition from console developers these days? Case in point: the two most recent “big title” games that were released in the App store both come from Konami’s Digital Entertainment division, with Dance Dance Revolution S and its most recent release, Metal Gear Solid Touch.

DDRS is something that I’ve been enjoying a lot lately, and the ramp in difficulty in later modes only makes me appreciate the blister-less glass screen all the more. I’ll probably check out MGST at some point (its retailing for $7.99 right now), but reviews seem to be mixed.

Other games I’ve been playing: Resident Evil 5 co-op with a friend – only two chapters in, but I’m having fun; Watchmen: Justice is Coming – another iPhone game, a simplified MMO actually, but while it was only $0.99, connection/server problems make it almost unplayable. I also have a Killzone 2 review still waiting in the wings (finally!),


AddInto

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment